Are you looking for a new challenge within the field of recruitment within a fast-growing scale-up with many responsibilities? We are looking for a corporate recruiter to help our team grow even further in the upcoming years.
In this position you will take care of the complete recruitment process and you will be the first point of contact for the candidates. This starts with the vacancy, written by the hiring manager and reviewed by you to make sure the vacancy attracts the best candidates. Besides posting the vacancies on different job sites and social media. you will actively search for the right candidates via for example LinkedIn to make sure our pipeline is filled with relevant candidates.
During the screening and first interview, you know how enthuse the candidate about working at Avular and you know which questions to ask to determine if the candidate matches the position and the team. Interest in mobile robotics is important, but your technical colleagues will help you with in-depth technical screening.
Besides searching and selecting our new colleagues and interns, you are also responsible for setting up a recruitment strategy. You take the lead in organizing recruitment events and getting in touch with relevant educational institutions and student associations. Furthermore you enjoy to be present on job fairs and with your enthusiasm and communicative skills you know how to attract possible new colleagues and interns to Avular.
As corporate recruiter within Avular, you are the specialist in this field, but you will not have to do all the work on your own. You will work closely with the marketing team on our employer branding, which is something we actively improve every day. In addition, you will work with the HR Business Partner to make sure the onboarding of our new colleagues is arranged properly. In all these aspects of the recruitment process, there is room for new and creative ideas to improve our candidate journey!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Taking the lead in the entire recruitment process
- Searching, approaching and screening candidates
- Planning and conducting interviews
- Setting up and implementing a recruitment strategy
- Entering into partnerships with (applied) universities and relevant study associations
- Coordinate various recruitment events
- Actively work on improving our employer branding and onboarding process
- Available 40 hours a week (fulltime)
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree, for example in the field of human resources or psychology
- Result oriented, proactive and strong organizational skills
- You get energy from interacting with people from different nationalities and backgrounds
- You are highly driven to find the best candidates working together with the rest of the company
- Excellent communicative skills, both in writing and verbally, in English. Dutch is a plus.
- A very varied job with which you really make a difference in an international high-tech scale-up, where improvement processes are part of the daily work
- Be part of a fast-growing company with many career opportunities and short communication lines
- Lots of room for personal development and developing new ideas and opportunities
- A passionate multidisciplinary team comprising some of the brightest minds in the region
- Game nights, Friday afternoon drinks and all kinds of team events
- Enough time to rest and relax with 30 vacation days
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions with a salary based on experience level and a non-contributory pension scheme
- A reimbursement for your travel costs
- The best fuel: good coffee
- Location: Strijp-T in Eindhoven, where you are right at the crossroads between innovation and creativity
- Ability to work from home 1-2 days a week
WHO ARE WE
We are a fast-growing high-tech scale-up from Eindhoven. At Avular, we believe that mobile robotics will help make the world a better place, so with our products and services we help other companies develop new robots in a quicker and more efficient way. Our goal is to make robots accessible on a global scale, specifically for those applications that create a better future for all. Our robots, both on the ground and in the air, can thus be found across industries, keeping our purpose in mind at all times: from agriculture to cleaning and from construction to hospitality. We set ambitious goals for ourselves, but with our team of highly motivated and bright colleagues, we together achieve our goals. We value our people and pay a lot of attention to their well-being, which is reflected in the informal culture at our office. Besides that we find it important to celebrate our successes, as a team and as a company. As of day one, we will make sure you feel part or our tribe!
Are you our new colleague? Send your application, including your resume, to our recruiter Shannon Guntrum via [email protected].
Adding a motivation letter to your application is a plus.