As a front-end developer at Avular, you will shape the looks of our digital presence. Your input for our digital presence is split into two parts: GUI design for our own software program and web design for our website (and occasionally something cool for social media), both include the development realization process.
You will work closely with the marketing team to ensure the design complies with Avular’s branding. You have refreshing and creative ideas and are not afraid to share them with the team. You’re an independent worker and feel responsible for your tasks and planning.
GUI DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
Our software program Cerebra has high-level design and low-level coding. The program allows its users to monitor and use their robot in a user-friendly way. As Cerebra keeps expanding its features, you will be designing those features and functions. You keep the existing style in mind and design clean but captivating elements. Adding small animations such as pulsing outer glows are a piece of cake for you.
WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
The website is our prime platform to sell our products. As our product portfolio is ever-growing, there are continuous challenges regarding appealing product pages. You will design and implement such product pages.
If you can -or want to learn how to- create moving elements for the Avular website, such as scroll motion animations, that’s a plus.
On our wishlist is an online product configurator, where users can compile their own hardware stack. You manage this product configurator from head to toe; from design to implementation on the website and making sure it actually works, with or without external parties to help.
- A bachelor degree in multi-media design or arts
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience as front-end developer or designer
- Experience with creating user-friendly web design and GUI
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- You know the ins and outs of the major design packages of Adobe (Illustrator, Indesign, After-Effects, Photoshop)
- Speak and write professional English
- Bonus points for affinity with (mobile) robotics
- Being part of our young, passionate, multi-disciplinary team
- We are a rapidly growing company where you can really make a difference
- Game nights and team events (when possible once more)
- Excellent conditions of employment
- Plenty of room for personal development, new ideas and opportunities to improve the product portfolio
- The best fuel: good coffee
- Location: Strijp-T, Eindhoven, where you’ll be surrounded by other innovative companies
- Company lunch every Tuesday (when possible once more)
- Friday afternoon drinks with the team (when possible once more)
Are you our new colleague?
Kindly send your application with motivation letter, CV and portfolio to Shannon Guntrum via [email protected]
Adding a motivation letter to your application is a plus
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.