Join our dynamic and innovative team as our new Graphic Designer!
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to strengthen our Marketing team and help us raise the bar of our brand and stand out from all the other mobile robotics companies. Do you have a creative mind, a hands-on mentality and appetite to help build a leading brand in a fast-paced, global-facing environment? Then this is the role for you.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
You are well-versed in digital design, you work in a structured way have can do mentality. Your goal is to build and maintain a brand that is consistent, stands out from the competition and passes the test of time. We communicate in all types of media both on and offline, so all designs must be adaptable.
The ideal candidate learns quickly and collaborates seamlessly with the rest of the company (tech and non-tech colleagues) and partners.
To be more specific:
- Go from marketing/communications brief all the way to delivery.
- Design brochures, manuals and other documents.
- Providing creative designs for web pages.
- Storytelling of the brand for presentations and event material.
- Create designs for graphical interfaces.
- Content creation for online and offline use.
- Photographing and photo editing of products, the team and general affairs.
- Create and edit videos such as how-tos and product video.
- Keep the design level up and give guidance to team members to stay on brand.
- Help develop processes and systems that support efficient design workflow at scale.
You can create beautiful and customer-centric designs & materials in line with our unique and distinctive brand. You have a creative and solution-oriented way of thinking, combined with a hands-on attitude.Your organizational skills make sure that your projects are a great success. We have a highly collaborative culture and that is the environment you are looking for.
In more concrete terms you (bring):
- MBO / HBO education in graphic of multimedia.
- 2-5 years’ experience working as Graphic Designer.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD / Sketch) and other similar software.
- You are an enthusiastic designer with feeling for content creation.
- Independent worker with skills to work in a structured and systematic way.
- Stress resistant and strong communication skills.
- Proactive attitude and keen to share creative ideas.
- Accurate, astute, cost and quality conscious.
- Experience and affinity with photography and videography is a plus.
- Experience with UX design is a plus.
- You speak the English language at least on a proficient level.
- You’re available full time.
- You live in (or close to) Eindhoven.
WHO ARE WE
We are a fast-growing high-tech scale-up from Eindhoven. At Avular, we believe that mobile robotics will help make the world a better place, so with our products and services we accelerate the creation of new mobile robotic applications that shape a brighter future for all. Our goal is to make robots accessible on a global scale, and ensure robots can add their value to our future on a worldwide scale. Our robots, both on the ground and in the air, can be found across industries, always keeping our purpose in mind: from agriculture to cleaning and from construction to hospitality. We set ambitious goals for ourselves, but with our team of highly motivated and bright colleagues, we together achieve our goals.
We value our people and pay a lot of attention to their well-being, which is reflected in the informal culture at our office. Besides that, we find it important to celebrate our successes, as a team and as a company. As of day one, we will make sure you feel part of our tribe.
- A very varied job with which you really make a difference in an international high-tech scale-up, where improvement processes are part of the daily work.
- Be part of a fast-growing company with many career opportunities and short communication lines.
- Lots of room for personal development and developing new ideas and opportunities.
- A passionate multidisciplinary team with some of the brightest minds in the region representing all disciplines of robot development.
- Game nights, Friday afternoon drinks and all kinds of team events.
- Enough time to rest and relax with 30 vacation days (excl. national holidays).
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions with a salary based on experience level, a reimbursement for travel costs and a non-contributory pension scheme.
- Participation in the company is included so you can benefit from the growth and success of our company.
- The best fuel: good coffee and fresh fruit from the Philips Fruittuin.
- Location: Strijp-T in Eindhoven, where you are right at the crossroads between innovation and creativity.
- Ability to work from home 1-2 days a week.
Are you our new colleague?
Send your application, including your resume and motivational letter, to our Talent Acquisition Partner Eva Martín via [email protected].