As a graphic designer you get to work to create the most beautiful content. You work closely with the rest of the marketing team, in which you determine the right priorities and timeline together. You provide creative input and implement creative designs for brochures and website pages, but also for product manuals and social media communication.
You can easily implement the branding in new documents, UX design, presentations and event material. You will also get started taking powerful product photos and corporate videos.
- MBO / HBO education in graphic of multimedia
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe package
- You are an enthusiastic designer with a good nose for content creation
- Independent worker with skills to work in a structured and systematic way
- Stress resistant and strong communication skills
- Proactive attitude and keen to share creative ideas
- Accurate, astute, cost and quality conscious
- Experience and affinity with photography and videography is a plus
- Experience with UX design is a plus
- Design brochures, manuals and other documents
- Providing creative designs for web pages
- Storytelling of the brand for presentations and event material
- Create designs for graphical interfaces
- Content creation for online and offline use
- Photographing and photo editing of products, the team and general affairs
- Create and edit videos such as how-tos and product videos
- A very varied job with which you can really make a difference in a healthy and growing international high-tech scale-up
- A lot of responsibility and freedom to shape your job yourself
- An organization with short communication lines
- A multidisciplinary team full of young and passionate people
- Game nights and team events (as soon as possible)
- Plenty of room for personal growth and new ideas
- Location: Strijp-T in Eindhoven, where you are in the middle of the crossroads between innovation and creativity
- Company lunch every Tuesday and drinks with the team on Friday (as soon as this is possible again)
Are you our new colleague?
Kindly send your application with CV to Lisa Janssen via l.janssen @ avular.com.
Adding a motivation letter to your application is a plus
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.