At Avular we’re looking for a talent that will take responsibility for our IT needs. This position has a very broad scope since you’ll be our first IT employee. Your activities range from providing support to our employees with their hardware to setting up on-prem solutions to, for example, implement our PLM system. You will have the chance to further shape our IT department and take up the challenge to help scale up the company.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Setting up and professionalizing our IT department
- Maintain Office 365 environment
- Order, prepare and maintain the hardware of employees
- Set-up and maintain telephony
- Maintain the Avular network and make changes if necessary
- Set-up and maintain local servers
- Security of company hardware (servers, laptops, etc.)
- Define and secure ICT-policy
- Provide IT-support to our employees
- Support our DevOps needs
- You have 5+ years of experience in IT
- You have knowledge of:
- Operating systems (Windows, Linux & macOS)
- Office 365 (configuration)
- Network environments
- Automation in IT
- You are precise and well-organized
- Excellent proficiency in both spoken and written English
- You are a bit lazy, so you will automate as much as possible
- A very varied job with which you really make a difference in an international high-tech scale-up, where improvement processes are part of the daily work
- Be part of a fast-growing company with many career opportunities and short communication lines
- Lots of room for personal development and developing new ideas and opportunities
- A passionate multidisciplinary team with some of the brightest minds in the region representing all disciplines of robot development
- Game nights, Friday afternoon drinks and all kinds of team events
- Enough time to rest and relax with 30 vacation days (excl. national holidays)
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions with a salary based on experience level, a reimbursement for travel costs and a non-contributory pension scheme
- Participation in the company is included so you can benefit from the growth and success of our company
- The best fuel: good coffee and fresh fruit from the Philips Fruittuin
- Location: Strijp-T in Eindhoven, where you are right at the crossroads between innovation and creativity
- Ability to work from home 1-2 days a week
WHO ARE WE
We are a fast-growing high-tech scale-up from Eindhoven. At Avular, we believe that mobile robotics will help make the world a better place, so with our products and services we accelerate the creation of new mobile robotic applications that shape a brighter future for all. Our goal is to make robots accessible on a global scale, and ensure robots can add their value to our future on a worldwide scale. Our robots, both on the ground and in the air, can thus be found across industries, always keeping our purpose in mind: from agriculture to cleaning and from construction to hospitality. We set ambitious goals for ourselves, but with our team of highly motivated and bright colleagues, we together achieve our goals. We value our people and pay a lot of attention to their well being, which is reflected in the informal culture at our office. Besides that, we find it important to celebrate our successes, as a team and as a company. As of day one, we will make sure you feel part of our tribe!
Are you our new colleague?
Send your application, including your resume, to our Interim Recruiter Esther Haes, via [email protected].
Adding a motivation letter to your application is a plus.