Are a Project Manager who is motivated to deliver customer-facing projects within the project boundaries (time, scope, budget, and quality)? Do you thrive in a young, passionate team of engineers with multidisciplinary backgrounds? If your answer is yes, then you are the person we are looking for!
As part of the Custom Solutions team, you will be working together with the team on defining, steering, and delivering various customer projects under the supervision of a senior project manager. Your job will vary from project planning, monitoring, reporting and customer demos to helping the team in defining and meeting their short-term team goals (e.g. using the Agile Scrum method).
Besides working on the most innovative and challenging projects and products, we also find it important to celebrate our successes and do a lot of fun things together as a team such as team barbeques, sporting events, and a yearly team weekend.
WHO ARE WE
We are a fast-growing high-tech scale-up from Eindhoven. At Avular, we believe that mobile robotics will help make the world a better place, so with our products and services we accelerate the creation of new mobile robotic applications that shape a brighter future for all. Our goal is to make robots accessible on a global scale, and ensure robots can add their value to our future on a worldwide scale. Our robots, both on the ground and in the air, can thus be found across industries, always keeping our purpose in mind: from agriculture to cleaning and from construction to hospitality. We set ambitious goals for ourselves, but with our team of highly motivated and bright colleagues, we together achieve our goals. We value our people and pay a lot of attention to their wellbeing, which is reflected in the informal culture at our office. Besides that, we find it important to celebrate our successes, as a team and as a company. As of day one, we will make sure you feel part of our tribe!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Define and execute (customer) projects; write a project plan, define, and maintain the planning, monitor, and report on the progress.
- Identify and act on potential risks and opportunities.
- Facilitate/provide (customer) demos.
- Facilitate the team in their day-to-day work; e.g. define and estimate activities, identify and remove impediments, facilitate reflection and encourage improvements.
- Continuously improving our way of working and proactively identifying and implementing ideas to make the project team even higher performing.
You are familiar with project management, you take initiative, you are able to oversee your own and your team’s tasks and responsibilities, and you can work autonomously. With your excellent communication skills and technical knowledge, you can easily communicate with different disciplines and backgrounds to ensure alignment both within and across the teams. You thrive in a young and dynamic environment where you can bring structure and contribute to further professionalizing the organization. On top of that you:
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant technical area.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in a technology or R&D driven environment.
- A team player who works well in a multidisciplinary environment and is able to inspire and motivate the team.
- Pro-active and in possession of good analytical and problem-solving skills to help the customer by understanding their problem and how this translates into project deliverables.
- Structured with an eye for detail.
- Outstanding planning, coordination and organizing skills.
- Hands-on mentality, getting the job done while seeing the bigger picture.
- Driven and willing to take ownership.
- Excellent proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Affinity with mobile robots and autonomous systems.
The following is a plus:
- Knowledge of PRINCE2, IPMA or other project management methods.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum and/or Kanban.
- Knowledge of or experience with Atlassian Jira and / or Confluence.
- A very varied job with which you really make a difference in an international high-tech scale-up, where improvement processes are part of the daily work.
- Be part of a fast-growing company with many career opportunities and short communication lines.
- Lots of room for personal development and developing new ideas and opportunities.
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions with a salary based on experience level (company car, travel allowance, phone sim card, etc).
- Company Participation Plan (SARS) to ensure that you can benefit from the growth and success of our company A passionate multidisciplinary team with some of the brightest minds in the region representing all disciplines of robot development.
- Game nights, Friday afternoon drinks and all kinds of team events.
- Enough time to rest and relax with 30 vacation days (excl. national holidays).
- Participation in the company is included so you can benefit from the growth and success of our company
- The best fuel: good coffee and fresh fruit from the Philips Fruittuin.
- Location: Strijp-T in Eindhoven, where you are right at the crossroads between innovation and creativity
- Ability to work from home 1-2 days a week.
Are you our new colleague?
Send your application, including your resume and motivational letter, to our Talent Acquisition Partner Eva Martín via [email protected].