Join our dynamic and innovative team as our new sales executive!
Helping Avular with finding new robotics opportunities at clients and turning them into reality. That is what you will do as a sales executive at Avular. Your success directly contributes to the pace at which Avular scales. You are ambitious and entrepreneurial, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You like challenges, never miss a client deadline, and are excited by designing and closing win-win commercial deals. As a sales executive, you take ownership of the entire customer journey for new robot development projects: from proactive lead generation in chosen markets up to closing deals and assuring customer satisfaction and follow-on sales. You will build strong relationships with (potential) clients and help identify solutions that would truly help them and their organizations. You like to interact with all kinds of people and can effectively communicate with all types of decision makers, from senior management to system integrators and robotics engineers.
You will work closely with different stakeholders, including our board, engineering teams, marketing, finance, and other sales colleagues. Depending on your skills and preferences, you could be involved in hiring additional sales colleagues for the team, and expanding our organization internationally.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- You take ownership of the entire customer journey of key accounts
- You will act as a consultant to interpret our various autonomous robotics solutions with potential customers based on their needs and pain points. Supplemented as necessary with customization
- Proactively identifying leads for new robot development projects, identifying ‘key accounts’ in selected industries and visiting relevant industry/networking events
- Turning leads into prospects, finding right contact at key accounts and qualifying leads for appointments via
email, phone etc.
- Turning prospects into customers, capturing use requirements, scope etc. Preparing project outlines, budget
estimates, contracts, etc. by actively involving our team of engineering experts
- Turning customers into return-customers, by maintaining relationships with customers and monitoring project progress, capturing customer feedback and identifying follow-up opportunities
- Continuously improving our way of working and proactively identify and implement ideas for an even better
- Selecting, preparing and visiting trade events in selected industries
- Support our (commercial) strategy (e.g., competitor analyses, product validation, channel selection)
- Provide input for new marketing campaigns, website improvements, marketing materials, etc.
- A technical bachelor degree in for example electrical or mechanical engineering
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience with working in high-tech environments, preferably related to mobile robots or inspection market
- Experience with consultative selling
- Experience with managing the entire customer journey of key accounts, from identifying and qualifying leads, to making proposals and quotations, up to ensuring customer satisfaction, follow-on sales and proactively collecting feedback
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English (speaking and writing)
- Proactive and full of innovative ideas
- Able to work autonomously and oversee your own tasks and responsibilities
- Affinity with mobile robots and autonomous systems
WHO ARE WE
We are a fast-growing high-tech scale-up from Eindhoven. At Avular, we believe that mobile robotics will help make the world a better place, so with our products and services we accelerate the creation of new mobile robotic applications that shape a brighter future for all. Our goal is to make robots accessible on a global scale, and ensure robots can add their value to our future on a worldwide scale. Our robots, both on the ground and in the air, can thus be found across industries, always keeping our purpose in mind: from agriculture to cleaning and from construction to hospitality. We set ambitious goals for ourselves, but with our team of highly motivated and bright colleagues, we together achieve our goals. We value our people and pay a lot of attention to their well-being, which is reflected in the informal culture at our office. Besides that, we find it important to celebrate our successes, as a team and as a company. As of day one, we will make sure you feel part of our tribe
- A very varied job with which you really make a difference in an international high-tech scale-up, where improvement processes are part of the daily work
- Be part of a fast-growing company with many career opportunities and short communication lines
- Lots of room for personal development and developing new ideas and opportunities
- A passionate multidisciplinary team with some of the brightest minds in the region representing all disciplines of robot development
- Game nights, Friday afternoon drinks and all kinds of team events
- Enough time to rest and relax with 30 vacation days (excl. national holidays)
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions with a salary based on experience level, a reimbursement for travel costs and a non-contributory pension scheme
- Participation in the company is included so you can benefit from the growth and success of our company
- The best fuel: good coffee and fresh fruit from the Philips Fruittuin
- Location: Strijp-T in Eindhoven, where you are right at the crossroads between innovation and creativity
- Ability to work from home 1-2 days a week
Are you our new colleague?
Send your application, including your resume and motivational letter, to our Talent Acquisition Partner Eva Martín via [email protected].