Join our dynamic and innovative team as our new sales executive!
We are a dynamic and innovative company, and we are seeking a talented individual like yourself to join our expanding team and take charge of our sales strategy in the captivating world of robotics. This is a chance for personal growth and the possibility to shape your own path as a potential leader within our organization.
As our Sales Executive, you will be at the leading edge of our expansion plans, driving new client acquisition and exploring new markets. Your role will be crucial in shaping the future of Avular by building strong relationships, securing key partnerships, and turning innovative ideas into accomplishments.
Join us on this exciting adventure and let your passion for technology, your drive for sales, and your hunger for personal growth fuel our success. Together, we will revolutionize the robotics industry!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- You take ownership of the entire sales process and customer journey for your clients
- You’ll analyze customer needs and offer expert guidance on how our robotics solutions address their requirements, with customization options if needed.
- Proactively identifying leads for new robot clients, identifying ‘key accounts’ in selected industries and visiting relevant industry and networking events.
- You will promote customer loyalty by maintaining relationships, monitoring project progress, gathering feedback, and identifying follow-up opportunities.
- Continuously improving our way of working and proactively identify and implement ideas for an even better customer experience.
- Support our (commercial) strategy (e.g., competitor analyses, product validation, channel selection).
- Provide input for new marketing campaigns, website improvements, marketing materials, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in an industrial environment.
- Several years of professional experience in a sales role.
- Experience with the whole sales process from market analysis and prospection to contract signing.
- Experience with consultative selling and/or solution selling.
- Proactive and innovative person at your best while being creative to generate new leads and develop a robust sales strategy.
- Able to work autonomously and oversee your own tasks and responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English (speaking and writing).
- Preferably experienced in working in high-tech environments and/or related to mobile robots.
WHO ARE WE
We are a fast-growing high-tech scale-up from Eindhoven. At Avular, we believe that mobile robotics will help make the world a better place, so with our products and services we accelerate the creation of new mobile robotic applications that shape a brighter future for all. Our goal is to make robots accessible on a global scale, and ensure robots can add their value to our future on a worldwide scale. Our robots, both on the ground and in the air, can thus be found across industries, always keeping our purpose in mind: from agriculture to cleaning and from construction to hospitality. We set ambitious goals for ourselves, but with our team of highly motivated and bright colleagues, we together achieve our goals. We value our people and pay a lot of attention to their well-being, which is reflected in the informal culture at our office. Besides that, we find it important to celebrate our successes, as a team and as a company. As of day one, we will make sure you feel part of our tribe!
- A very varied job with which you really make a difference in an international high-tech scale-up, where improvement processes are part of the daily work.
- Be part of a fast-growing company with many career opportunities and short communication lines.
- Lots of room for personal development and developing new ideas and opportunities.
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions with a salary based on experience level (company car, travel allowance, phone sim card, etc) .
- Company Participation Plan (SARS) to ensure that you can benefit from the growth and success of our company A passionate multidisciplinary team with some of the brightest minds in the region representing all disciplines of robot development.
- Game nights, Friday afternoon drinks and all kinds of team events.
- Enough time to rest and relax with 30 vacation days (excl. national holidays).
- Participation in the company is included so you can benefit from the growth and success of our company.
- The best fuel: good coffee and fresh fruit from the Philips Fruittuin.
- Location: Strijp-T in Eindhoven, where you are right at the crossroads between innovation and creativity.
- Ability to work from home 1-2 days a week.
Are you our new colleague?
Send your application, including your resume and motivational letter, to our Talent Acquisition Partner Eva Martín via [email protected].