We’re looking for an experienced electronics engineer to help us build the team as we continue to work with state-of-the-art chips and modules (amongst others: Qualcomm, Nvidia and data transmission such as 4/5G). This engineer should have an interest in mobile robotics and no fear for complex PCB designs.
This engineer knows the ins and outs of electronic engineering for hardware components and has experience with high-speed data links (such as USB 3.0, LVDS or HDMI).
- A Bachelor or Master degree in electrical engineering
- 4-8 years of professional electronical engineer working experience
- Know-how of electronic hardware design, both schematic and PCB design
- Experience with high-speed designs
- Complex PCB design experience
- Experience with Altium (or similar programs such as Mentor Graphics or Cadence)
- Knowledge of RF design is a plus
As senior electronics engineer you will shape the future of our robots. You will work closely together with the rest of our talented multidisciplinary team and together ensure our customers a flawless experience with our products.
As part of our team, you will be contributing to our Pioneers product portfolio by designing complex PCBs to form a basis for our complex control engineering and software development. We are a full-integrating company and develop our PCBs in-house and start from scratch. This requires you to work closely with the rest of the teams and contribute to improving the development-cycle.
You will be the main point of contact for complex PCB designs for our colleagues that work on the Essentials and Services. You will jump in and share your knowledge whenever necessary within the team of electrical engineers.
- Developing robust and complex PCB designs
- Support and share knowledge with the team of electrical engineers
- Working closely with mechanical engineers on the designs of our products
- Collaborate on the production process of our PCBs and the testing protocols
- Planning and executing tests together with software engineers
- Being part of our young, passionate, multi-disciplinary team
- We are a rapidly growing company where you can really make a difference
- Game nights and team events (when possible once more)
- Excellent conditions of employment
- Plenty of room for personal development, new ideas and opportunities to improve the product portfolio
- The best fuel: good coffee
- Location: Strijp-T, Eindhoven, where you’ll be surrounded by other innovative companies
- Company lunch every Tuesday (when possible once more)
- Friday afternoon drinks with the team (when possible once more)
Are you our new colleague?
Kindly send your application with CV to Shannon Guntrum via [email protected]
Adding a motivation letter to your application is a plus
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.