Supply Chain Lead
A unique opportunity to design and implement all supply chain-related processes in a fastgrowing tech company. With your help, Avular can realize more-and-more new mobile robot applications together with their partners that help solve the world’s toughest challenges.
In this position, you will take the lead in designing, setting up and implementing Avular’s end-to-end supply chain processes as well as keeping these processes operational on a day-2-day basis. You will lead the team and have a key role in expanding the team whenever necessary. You will be responsible for supplier selection; procurement; assembly; quality control and shipping to customers. With your excellent communication skills, you are able to translate your innovative ideas into strategic recommendations to the board. You will be our first dedicated Supply Chain Lead, meaning you have the opportunity to set up our processes from the ground up and grow your team.
You are an ambitious and entrepreneurial supply chain generalist that thrives in a fastpaced environment and who knows how to bring structure to the department and define new ways of working. You enjoy being involved in daily operations as well as proactively work on strategic challenges to build a supply chain organization that accelerates Avular’s growth. You take full ownership of an optimal stock of raw materials / components and ensure our products are delivered on time. Showing initiative, overseeing your tasks and responsibilities and working autonomously are self-evident for you.
You will work closely with different stakeholders, including our board, assemblers, engineering teams, sales, and finance.
- A Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Management and Logistics, Supply Chain Management or similar
- 3-7 years of professional experience in supply chainrelated roles
- Experience on operational as well as strategic level
- Experience with ERP, preferably in selection and implementation
- Experience with process design and implementation, e.g., for procurement, supplier selection and monitoring, quality, assembly processes, and inventory management
- You’re proficient in English, both spoken and written
- Bonus points for affinity with (mobile) robotics
- A unique opportunity to join an innovative tech company that’s revolutionizing the way robots are built and where you can really make a difference
- Plenty of room for personal development and new ideas
- Be part of a fast-growing company with many career opportunities and short communication lines
- A young, passionate, multidisciplinary team of professionals representing all disciplines of robot development and scaling up companies
- Game nights, Friday afternoon drinks, and a variety of team events
- Enough time to rest and relax with 30 paid vacation days (excl. national holidays)
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions with a salary based on experience level and a noncontributory pension scheme, including travel cost reimbursement.
- Participation in the company is included so you can benefit from the growth and success of our company
- The best fuel: good coffee and fresh fruit from the Philips Fruittuin
- Location: Strijp-T, Eindhoven, where you’ll be surrounded by other innovative companies
- Possibility to work from home 1-2 days per week
WHO ARE WE
We are a fast-growing high-tech scale-up from Eindhoven. At Avular, we believe that mobile robotics will help make the world a better place, so with our products and services we accelerate the creation of new mobile robotic applications that shape a brighter future for all. Our goal is to make robots accessible on a global scale, and ensure robots can add their value to our future on a worldwide scale. Our robots, both on the ground and in the air, can thus be found across industries, always keeping our purpose in mind: from agriculture to cleaning and from construction to hospitality. We set ambitious goals for ourselves, but with our team of highly motivated and bright colleagues, we together achieve our goals. We value our people and pay a lot of attention to their well-being, which is reflected in the informal culture at our office. Besides that, we find it important to celebrate our successes, as a team and as a company. As of day one, we will make sure you feel part of our tribe!
Are you our new colleague?
Send your application, including your resume, to our recruiter Shannon Guntrum via [email protected].