Workshop manager (and assembly)
We are looking for a Workshop Manager to enforce our assembly skills. As a Workshop Manager, you will take full responsibility over our entire workshop. You keep an oversight of everything that’s going on in the workshop. You check if all the right tools are available and which ones need maintenance. You focus on quality, not on speed.
You are solution focussed, when problems or inefficient processes arise. When the tool tray is a mess, you’re assertive and create a foam inlay to keep everything nice and tidy. When your colleagues leave tools lying around, you talk to them and come up with a new, easier system to remember what goes where. When the components are constantly placed in the wrong place, you come up with a better suggestion for clear stock keeping.
In addition, you will also manage all assembly, for both our products and prototypes. Assembling complex systems with electronical and mechanical parts comes natural to you and soldering cables (and PCBs) is a piece of cake.
- Converting coffee to a tidy and efficient workshop 🙂
- Assembly of Avular’s product portfolio: prototypes, The Essentials, The Ranger and The Vertex.
- Project ownership of the assembly process. Think of advice, implementation, feasibility, process optimization and quality control.
- Proactive thinking with the team to develop products that are easier or more efficient to assemble.
- Overseeing our current suppliers and suggesting the right specified suppliers.
- Planning maintenance of installations and tools and suggest future tools to improve the production process.
- Stocktaking and inventory of the components in our stockroom, in collaboration with our Supply Chain Manager.
- MBO or HBO education, preferably with technical background
- Fulltime available and ready to rumble
- Affinity with mobile robotics AKA you love what we do
- Ability to work with complex systems and keep an oversight
- Understanding how to handle delicate electronics
- Experience with soldering PCBs
- Plus: experience with managing a workshop
- Plus: experience with CNC machining (turning and milling)
- Being part of our young, passionate, multi-disciplinary team.
- We are a rapidly growing company where you can really make a difference.
- Game nights and team events.
- Excellent conditions of employment.
- Plenty of room for personal development, new ideas and opportunities to improve the product portfolio.
- The best fuel: good coffee.
- Location: Strijp-T, Eindhoven, where you’ll be surrounded by other innovative companies.
- Company lunch every Tuesday
- Friday afternoon drinks with the team
Are you our new colleague?
Kindly send your application with CV to Shannon Guntrum via [email protected]
Adding a motivation letter to your application is a plus